Saturday, May 20, 2006

Weird Fucking Dream 5/20/06

It started off with like... we were going around driving or something, it was me and a few kids, and fast food restaurants had just gotten some grant so that their food could be practically free.. just a few cents per meal.. ok.. that's kind of weird but then the dream shifted and....

There was this gorilla.. guy.. thing... that wanted to fuck me.. and like... it was supposed to show up in a few minutes and I'm bitching and sobbing and "please don't make me do this please don't, you can't make me" and trying to finish feeding my baby which... kind of looked like an alien/human hybrid.. and Jason practically tossed the baby on the floor and got up and rolled me over and slapped my ass then left and the gorilla thing came in and it was doing all this grunting hand signals half verbal communication and I was trying to make sure the baby was ok and it kept pulling me back down onto the bed and grabbing my ass squeezing roughly and shit and.. *shudders* It was just very very bad. I'm still sick to my stomach.