Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hunting Dogs - Inbred DNA 5/18/06

So I waited too long before I sat down to write this but..

I was Wyatt in this dream I think.. I looked like Wyatt at least. Anyways. With this group of people and learning stuff and then somehow I got trapped by these... deformed... strange looking inbred people things.. and they like.... had their dogs, and they were trained to kill anyone that didn't share their blood line/dna. And so they were like tearing other people around me to shreds.. there were mangled and mutilated bodies all over... fingers torn off and lying around on the ground.. and the dogs like weren't touching me.. they'd sniff and then go off to eat somebody else.. and the inbred people were getting pissed off at me that I wasn't being killed.. and then one of them like... started screaming and hollering about I was related to them.. *sobs*

Other things happened before and after that, but that's all I can remember. It was like a damn B rated horror movie. All blood and guts and stupid cliche villain shit.