Thursday, March 30, 2006

Fake Identity 3/30/06

I haven't had many dreams that I can remember lately that aren't smut related to Dean and Jared. Finally have something though and it looks like it's still centered around rp some.

I was about my real age and really thin, female, pretty.. and I was with this guy. I'm starting to think it was J but I don't know who, it might have been no one really. And he's like blonde, blue eyes, gorgeous looking. Smart, sarcastic, blah blah. So we're like dating and stuff and so much of this dream has faded now but we like had a bank account together and we were on a trip of some kind, driving, and we like needed another account for something.. some reason. And so like.. he has me get a new ID, and SSN etc. All new, all totally legit. I don't know how but they were all real. And so like.. we go in and we're applying for the account under my name and there were like these three women behind the counter all gushing and oh you're so adorable together sure we'll get you setup then I gave them my ID and one of them's like.. are you sure this is yours? You don't look like an Alexis.

And I like caught a glimpse of the ID and the name on it was Alexis Dupris (which is my latest char's name that I haven't even gotten to really play with yet). And I'm like whispering to the guy and his name was Jordan.. hmm.. ok so maybe it was Reyn? Or it's just nobody and those were the names my mind came up with. Anyways. So I'm like yes of course that's me and they like scan the barcode on the back of the ID and it's legit and shit and they're like still suspicious but they give us the account and we like.. get a hotel room there in that building..

And so we like are going through the lobby and there's a bunch of girls at a table that we've met up with on this trip and we go over and talk some and the guy leaves to go find something and I'm talking to them and like one grabs my purse to get something out of it and she sees my other ID and she's like.. so.. Alexis.. and I'm like what? And she shove the ID at me and she's like who's this? Who are you really? Alexis or .... and I can't remember the name. And I like.. try to come up with an answer and I can't so I leave and I get in the car and go and..

I'm driving and I think the dream changed some or something cause then all of the sudden I like.. drive down this back road and the car crashes and I get out and I'm shaken and groggy and stuff and then I'm like on his broken down warped old pier at the beach and this old guy comes up and he's like got this weird kind of wheel barrel and with no wheel and he drags it down the steps and it like clicks and thunks as the brackets hit the wood and then he like helps me get up and puts me in the wheel barrel and he like drags me back up the steps and starts to push/drag me back to his place and he's like.. talking and I can't remember what he said or what happened after that.

It was a.. weird dream.