Sunday, February 12, 2006

Clay 2/12/06

It was another dream of Clay. I haven't dreamt about him in a while. Influenced I'm sure by the fact that I was aseep in the tub so it's kind of strange but..

I was taking a bath in the tub.. my adult self and mom was there fussing over me like I was still a kid and I was trying to convince her to just leave me alone. Just go away and let me soak. And the doorbell rings and she goes to get it and comes back and leads Clay in there. And it all seems perfectly normal. And so Clay strips down and gets in the tub and he's hugging up on me and tangling his fingers in my hair and whispering he missed me, and I was a bitch for leaving him. And I was just happy to be snuggled into him in the water. The tub just kind of grew to accomodate us I think. And so we're talking and catching up, and it's something about.. working and saving up money and helping people. And why hadn't I kept in touch? We were supposed to work together and we couldn't do what we were meant to apart..

And there was more to it than that.. but it's all fading. *sighs* I always feel so content dreaming about Clay. Then waking up is a bitch. Sad thing is I have no idea how to get hold of him anymore. I don't know where he's living to try 411, can't remember his mom's name to try that way, and I'm sure by now his grandmother's dead. Just have this urgent.. need.. to get hold of him. And I can't. *mumbles* Wonder what's up.