Monday, December 12, 2005

Ask a Question 12/12/05

Murr: I'm not sure if it was a dream dream or a complex dream but..
Murr: I was on duty in the monitoring station by myself and trying to stay awake cause the cats kept waking me up all morning and I was finally like ok I know you guys can hear me, I wanna ask a question and remember the answer to it
Murr: and so after a bit a voice finally said you're stubborn, you've asked this before but ask again
Murr: so I asked if I was male or female, and they said both.. was like ok..
Murr: both as in how?
Murr: and they said something along the lines of you were female and we needed another empath that already knew operations so we made a separate you and it was male, no more questions
Murr: and I sat the arguing to the silence that I still had more questions for like a half hour
Reyn: ahh
Reyn: yeah but...we already knew that
Murr: they wouldn't let me ask any other questions
Reyn: so ok..you sometimes go there as a female then?
Reyn: but the ones that's there is male
Reyn: was thinking you know
Murr: yeah
Reyn: they only pull the female you in when the other is unable to go for some reason
Murr: that's what I was thinking
Reyn: which would explain why there's two of you there sometimes
Murr: I was trying to ask if we were on atlantis or involved with it but they wouldn't let me verbalize that
Reyn: even if you could get better jobs and take care of yourself
Reyn: we take people from the star gates to complexes or colonies
Reyn: other clones and to villages and places where they need to go safely
Reyn: from the gates
Murr: yes
Reyn: or to the gates
Reyn: sometimes we only have a map to get there
Reyn: sometimes we have to find something on the way also if possible
Murr: was just trying to see if I could get a response on where everything is, or when
Reyn: does it really matter? it's all kind of the same bebe
Reyn: thats what I think anyway
Murr: well since I went to bed thinking about how to make it up to Ren, I dunno why it came up at all
Reyn: cause you've been wondering
Reyn: consciously and unconsciously