Saturday, December 10, 2005

At the Mall (Non Dream) 12/10/05

Today has to be the strangest day I've ever had complex related. I couldn't sleep, no matter how hard I tried, and trust me I did try, for three hours. So I finally gave up and got out of bed and had this nagging sensation to go to the mall. No reason for me to go. There's nothing I wanted to buy and I hate the crowds and window shopping. Never the less the nagging sensation kept up so I gave into it and went. Looked around for a bit, wound up in the movie store and bought a couple dvd's then I headed out to the food court to get something to eat and then leave. This guy bumps into me.

I'd noticed him a few times while I was walking through the mall but hadn't really paid him any mind. Yet there he is, bumping into me non-apologetically and then just standing there watching me expectantly. So finally I gave in and spoke.

me: "Hi.. sorry."
"I'm not. So it is you then."
me: "Huh? Excuse me?"
"Oh you don't recognize me? Well, thanks for your help the other day anyways. Wouldn't have made it without you and your buddy."

ok whoa..... so it's complex related

me: "Oh, wow, ok sorry.. no I don't recognize you, but you're welcome."
"Nah, don't worry about it. Oh and by the way, I'd still do you."
me: "Huh?" *blush* "Well thanks..."
*huge grin on his part* "You blush here too, nice."
me: "So you like remember stuff from there? Did you wanna sit down and talk? Or do you have an email or yahoo I could get hold of you at?"
"You know it's against the rules, don't bother. I'm glad I ran into you though, I thought it was you when I saw you looking at the sci-fi movies. Have a good one, blusher."

And that was it. He walked off before I could convince him otherwise. Gawd and he was fucking hot too. Drowning pool eyes. How damn bizarre is that?? I wish I could have gotten him to sit down and talk or.. something anything. *mumbles*