Friday, December 16, 2005

The puzzle within a nightmare within a dream 12/16/05

Ok so in the dream I was like going to school and I was female.. and I'd been out a lot sick or something and people were asses blah blah. And I guess I had mono or something. So I was back and not really doing much just going around to my classes and this one teacher was having me do a role call and I was marking people that were there on a big white board with their pictures on it, painting X's over their faces with white out. It was kind of strange..

So I went home after school and crawled in bed, I had a brother and sister. We all slept in the same big bed. Went to sleep after a while and I thought the dream just shifted but.. it was like something that came out of a really bizarre creepy horror movie. There was this supreme evil thing in a house and it was affecting everybody in it.. my family. And they would get mean and get creepy and then they'd disappear like my parents did and then... I was asleep with my sisters, which was when I realized that in the dream in the dream I was male, and one of them rolled over and she started sinking through the bed into this acidy fleshy stuff and screaming and it swallowed her up whole through the bed. Ate her alive. And I was like screaming and trying to get her out and I couldn't save her and then I snatched my other sister off the bed and I woke up.

And.. as I woke up in the dream and started looking to see if my brother and sister were ok I woke up in r/l. Looked at the clock, thought fuck me that was strange I'm glad I woke up, and went back to sleep after a few minutes.. only to pick back up in the dream.

My sister was gone. We were having to try and deal with that. And I went to school, gawd knows why and everyone was staring at me like it was my fault and I'd had something to do with my sister disappearing. Lots of whispering and other bullshit.

Went home from school had to go through the woods to get there and it's like a typical horror movie scene. Creepy woods, light fading away, lots of wind and leaves whipping around all over the place and the urgent sense to hurry up and get the fuck out of there. So I get home and my parents aren't there just my brother and he's like "Something's not right we need to get out of here now."

Right.. so I like called someone.. someone paranormal that I thought might be able to help. And she told me that I had to go back into the dream and fix it, nothing else would work, we'd only get taken too. So I curl up in my brother's arms and try to go to sleep and he's petting me saying don't do it you're gonna get lost too. *sighs*

So.. I went back into the dream and I'm male again and I run through the house trying to find my sister so I can get her out of there and somewhere safe while I try to figure out what's going on and get my other sister and parents back and.. I look through the whole place and wind up in our bedroom downstairs and throw back the covers on the bed.. and then pulled the rest of the sheets off so it was down to mattress and in the middle where I slept was a normal patch of bed, and on both sides where my sisters slept was the acidy fleshy stuff that swallows them alive. And I'm like screaming in frustration and screaming at whoever's behind this to show themselves.

This dream was just too fucking strange. There was a dark voice that like thundered through the house and asked me what I was expecting to find. There wasn't anyone else there and there hadn't been for years. Didn't I remember that? I'd killed my family and been thrown in a psych ward for it and they had just let me out.

.......................

And I like start having flashbacks of killing my parents and my sisters and throwing all their bodies in the bed and throwing acid on them to try and make the bodies go away.

.......................

And so.. I woke up screaming.. Except when I woke up from the dream within the dream I woke up into my brother's body and the screaming was my sister because I'd just stabbed her and started trying to eviscerate her......... And then I woke up again and I was in the female body and I took the knife and stabbed it into my brother's throat and cut out his wind pipe and started sobbing.

And then I really did wake up again. And I went and took a shower to get the blood off my hand. Blood on my hand and a huge bruise on my arm that's faded some to a smaller bruise but it's still there. I wanna know what the fuck that was about and why I'm having nightmares like this again.