Friday, December 16, 2005

Don't I know you? EMT 12/16/05 (Non Dream)

So it's official. I'm never leaving the house again. I'm used to getting lots of "Don't I know you?"'s but this is just starting to get too creepy. And too many all around the same time.

So I went to pay a couple bills, and I stopped in a gas station to get a pepsi. There's an EMT inside with his partner, at the register. One pays for his stuff and heads back out, the other is finishing up paying and turns, starts to go then stops and glances at me.

"Don't I know you?"
I dunno, it's possible. *smile*
"Yeah... yeah I do. You're Jade."
I'm... sorry I don't remember your name.
"Oh it's alright, I don't mean from here. I'm Randy though."
*gawd you're cute this is fucked up what the hell is going on here*
Oh.. you mean from the ah.. *nod*
"Yeah, from there. Nice meeting up with people here isn't it?"
Yeah, yeah it is.
*as his radio goes off and he grimaces*
"I've got to get back to work, but you take care."

What the hell is up with this lately?