Thursday, October 20, 2005

Aquarium 10/20/05

Murr: was out at some big aquarium or something and I was looking at the deep sea "monster" the thing that's white with the long tentacle eye thing right?
Murr: and you kept egging me to get closer and put my face against the glass
Reyn: lol
Murr: so I did, and the next thing I know this thing comes up right in my face...
Murr: and my head goes through the glass so that my head's in the tank and the glass is around my neck and I'm like choking on freezing cold water from the bottom of the ocean and this thing's right in front of my face with razor sharp teeth
Reyn: omg
Reyn: you seriously need to cleanse your house
Reyn: and where you sleep
Murr: and you started pulling on me to get me out and I'm still suck and drowning in the water I'm swallowing and you pull me out and a piece of glass gets stuck in the back of my skull and this huge ass thing comes out of the tank with me on top of me
Murr: and then I heard the knock knock of you coming online and I jerked awake