Monday, October 17, 2005

The House in the Swamp 10/17/05

this one left me feeling very disturbed

Reyn: what did you dream?
Murr: dreamt about being in the middle of this huge swampy jungle place.. it was smotheringly hot and just everything was draped with vegetation and there's water all over.. and there was this house kind of on a raised piece of land, had to take a boat out to get to it.. the foundation had shifted so everything was kinda tilted and...
Murr: went out across the water knocked on the door it did the swing open thing
Murr: and I'm like I'm so not fucking going in there, no way
Murr: and you all of the sudden stepped up behind me and said just go we have to
Murr: so I started screaming because you hadn't been with me
Murr: ...........
Reyn: lol
Reyn: nice so scream cause I'm there
Murr: well it's like hot and the air's smothering me and I was supposed to be alone
Murr: and you start talking out of no where
Murr: freaked me the fuck out
Reyn: lol
Murr: so we go in
Murr: and we're looking through all the things that had been left there, trying to find some artifact they sent us to get
Murr: and the doors start slamming shut locking on us
Murr: and I'm like fuck this shit if it's that important they can get it themselves
Murr: and.... you told me to shut up and just keep looking
Murr: you've gotten really short tempered with me lately in my dreams
Murr: and so I shut up and we keep looking and I wind up having to break a door down to the attic and it's up there
Murr: this big.. kind of.. astronomy related or astrology thing, kinda like a telescope except it zooms in to look at planets like you were using binoculars
Murr: and the house locked up on us and we couldn't get out and I started saying wake up wake up wake up and I did