Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Reyn's Visit 10/26/05

you=Reyn

It's easier to just write this like I was telling Reyn so that's what I'll do.


Some other things happened at the beginning of the dream that I can't remember but you like went offline for a couple days with no word, and then you showed up on my front porch kncking. And you like shoved your hands in your pockets and tried to look apologetic. "I just had to get away and.. Jon wouldn't shut up he insisted we come here so here we are." I'm not sure where I was living but it wasn't NC might have been LA. So Kate's like in the background all giggling and shy unsure(*) then she like comes up and hugs me and starts babbling away and won't shut up and I drag you all inside and make coffee and Jon steals a pack of my smokes and starts asking me all these questions.

(*) wasn't like shy shy was like.. I don't know if I want to be here and you're that strange person that's always on the phone but.. oh hey I guess I can do this *instant latch on*

Finally get the kids to go look through my dvd's and books and ask why you showed up and you refuse to tell me will only say I'm just here for a while and that's all I'm gonna say. Ok, no problem, fine with me. I'll take you however I can get you. So we get Jon and Kate setup in a room and then we talk for a while more and I help you bring the bags in and stuff and set up your computer and then we go and get groceries and stuff and we're like laughing a lot having a great time. Was really really nice.

Then... Jason like shows up out of nowhere and he throws a fit because you're there and I hadn't said anything and I told him to get lost and he was still bitching at me, being nice to you and the kids but yelling at me.. then totally out of nowhere Dad shows up and.. Jason shuts up and he's ok with it and he goes back to wherever he was. Dad sticks around for a bit and talks to you and me about the complex and about ghosts, and he starts telling you about all the things he's experienced and dreamt in the past. Then he has to go because he's gotta get back on the road so he leaves and it's just me and you and Jon and Kate again.

Went to sleep at some point in the dream snuggled up to you and was a nice hot hard complex dream and went back to being awake and we talked a lot more and I wound up saying something that pissed you off and you like left without Jon and Kate and went... somewhere I dunno and so I was talking to Jon about his abilities and trying to help him sort through that some more and Kate was dancing in the background talking and giggling and stuff and you finally showed up again at like 3 in the morning with your hands shoved in your pockets again.. and I just let you in and we didn't say anything and curled up and watched a movie then went to sleep and everything was fine..

Then at some point the dream switched over to something else.