Saturday, October 15, 2005

Char Swapping 10/15/05

Reyn: unsleep
BUZZ!!!
Murr: weird dream
Reyn: yeah? about?
Murr: roflmao... hanging around outside with you having a smoke under a pavillion thing while it's raining, talking about the dreams I kept having... but the funny thing is
Murr: the dreams are about different chars we have and how they like keep switching partners all of the sudden like kyle going off with charlie a lot or jesse going off with tyler and matt heading off with chris a lot and cael winding up out with cody for a long time and I dunno was just strange
Reyn: lmao
Murr: was arguing with you about them switching up their pairings and telling you that they had all talked about it or something and decided that it was a good idea to take a break and experiment or something
Reyn: do a big parnter swap did we?
Murr: and you're like but that's stupid they wouldn't do that
Reyn: lmao
Murr: they have relationships and they have no reason to swap
Murr: kept trying to convince you that they had all agreed to it....
Reyn: lmao
Reyn: the chars agreed with out me? omg
Murr: and it's like raining and cars are driving by splashing water on us from the road and stuff
Murr: and I kept mumbling cause my smoke was getting wet
Murr: and you were like geeze stop whining have another one
Reyn: lmao
Reyn: and I was?
Murr: now back to this whole swapping thing
Reyn: lmao
Reyn: I noticed there were no girls in there was just the guys saying fuck it let's go
Murr: lol
Reyn: I guess you're saying theya ren't paired up right?
Murr: was no girls in there at all no and we were both guys... think you were like... in chris mode and I was charlie
Murr: and no
Murr: just they decided to take a break
Reyn: lmao
Murr: and swap for a bit to have a change in "scenery"
Murr: and you refused to believe that they'd all agree to this in my dreams
Reyn: uh huh well gee they all ready all fuck each other
Reyn: lmao
Murr: you were like... uh huh stop lying
Murr: it's just wishful thinking on your part
Reyn: lmao
Murr: noo seriously baby
Murr: they did
Murr: ok
Murr: yeah right
Murr: whatever
Murr: think I heard enough of that.. oh stop bitching it's just a damn smoke
Murr: ok remind me not to go to bed right after I eat again
Reyn: fun dream wish I was there
Murr: was funny
Murr: just a bunch of arguing though