Sunday, November 27, 2005

Basketball? switched to Complex 11/27/05

I was female.. and hanging out with a bunch of girls, and we were like in school or something. And there are all these rulles and regulations and restrictions about the things you're allowed to do, or when you can do them, and you have to follow them or you'll be killed or corporal punishment or something.. anyways. So I'm dating this guy and he's a basketball player and we just want to have sex and make out and we keep trying to sneak off to do it except they keep calling him to come play so he has to go or it's back to the death/punishment thing. So he goes and plays and I go and bitch to the girls I was hanging out with.. and one of them says "you were so much easier to get along with when you were a guy"
..............
........................
Ok so then something woke me up right after.

Got back to sleep. Dream changed to... I was back to being my usual dream self and in the complex and we just got back from a mission and were debriefing then winding down and went and found Reyn and he was telling me that he can't believe I'd even consider going through with their experiment and doing the sex change and we started arguing about that heatedly.. to the point of shoving and hitting and then it just.. went elsewhere from that. *coughs* So... yeah.


Sex change???????

Murr: I have no fucking clue where that came from
Murr: some experimental thing they were doing to see if it heightened abilities