Monday, November 07, 2005

Welcome Home 11/6/05

So.. this one is about you know who coming back. Reyn was offline but somehow I was close enough to go over to your house and skulk around depressed outside, hands shoved in my pockets kicking at the ground, upset that you were offline and stuff.

There was a welcome home party going on and you had a bunch of family over celebrating, and everybody was inside watching a movie. And I sat down against something and knocked over like the trash can or something.. and you sent Joey outside to see what it was so he drags me in and says we have a burglar and like pushes me into the room and I'm looking all apologetic cause I so know I sohuldn't be there and it's only going to cause problems. So you know who looks at me and just mutters something about I stick my nose into everything else so I might as well stay and Joey like kinda pushes me some more then goes and sits back down and you just give me this pitiful look like I'm glad to see you but why'd you have to do it so I sit down in a chair outside the room and slide down in it some stretching my legs out and lay my head against the wall glancing into the room at you some.

You watch me for a while then roll your eyes and get up and drag me back into the room and like pull me into a recliner with you to sit and watch the rest of the movie and all the family that's there like stares at me disapprovingly and after a while they all start leaving shaking their heads at me and not saying anything. Joey keeps giving me dirty looks like I shouldn't be there and I'm fucking things up then Jon and Kate come out and like hug me and start chattering away while everyone's leaving and you kinda grin and try to hide it and I get up and go into the kitchen to talk to the two for a bit. Everyone clears out except you and the grumpy ass and the kids and I convince Jon that I'm still gonna be there in the morning so he should go back to bed and we can talk then. So.. I go back into the room you're watching the movie in and start to sit in a different chair and you pull me back into the recliner and whisper that you're glad I came because you were losing your mind and we just snuggle into each other and watch the last of the movie.. and one of the cats pounced me as the grumpy ass was getting up to say something so I dunno what happened after that.