Saturday, November 05, 2005

Play the Part 11/5/05

I was female in this one.. I wasn't married to this guy but I looked just like his wife and they were fighting and he was rich. And his wife wasn't around for whatever reason and someone saw me in the hotel he was staying in and assumed I was her and like dragged me off made me get all dressed up and did my hair and makeup said go and just get this over with then you can go back to pretending to be someone else and I'm thinking what the fuck.. so I go and meet the guy and we have to have this big dinner then some movie premiere or something I dunno.. anyways I wind up spending all night talking to the guy and getting to know him and falling in love with him like an idiot, and he's like.. thinking he's falling in love with his wife again and he's really happy about it..

Then the alarm went off and I hit snooze (omfg I hit snooze on an alarm? what's wrong with this picture) and tried to get back to the dream but I couldn't and I wound up in a partial recovery dream.. started out in the complex snuggled up to Reyn telling him I don't care what he calls me because it doesn't matter it's just a name and I'm just me anyways and... led to other things from there, then it merged into just hard, pounding sex except I wound up female again.

I think it's all Reyn's fault with the talk last night we had. ;p