Friday, November 25, 2005

Clay and Dai's Submissives 11/25/05

Murr: first dream started out as I was in Memphis and a girl and my best friend Clay's mom was getting remarried to this guy but the guy was like a demon or a.. something not good and so I was trying to convince Clay not to let his mom get married, then Clay figured out what the guy was and confronted him and went missing and so I spent the rest of the dream trying to find a way to vanquish the guy and he kept trying to kill me and it was a lot of running around and like huge storms and floods and I finally got the asshole dead and Clay came back and I woke up........

Murr: then... went back to sleep and I was driving down to dai's house *mumbles* and I get there and the girls run out to see me at the car except they're like all older and there's a bunch of other teenage girls living there that they're like training to be submissives, and I was bitching and arguing at dai and ken for having kids in the house involved in bdsm and this 16 yo girl starts hitting on me calling me mistress wanting to serve me and I kept like trying to disuade her from it and she kept trying to force herself on me and be all seductive and there were all these pregnant cats running around..

Murr: I would so like a normal dream for once lately... just one regular dream
Reyn: lmao
Reyn: well you know the last one would be a fairly good premonition
Reyn: cause no offense but they're headed that way
Murr: I know
Murr: except dai and ken are getting divorced, and I don't plan on ever going down there again, ever
Reyn: never know