Monday, November 28, 2005

Car Chase 11/28/05

Murr: started off dreaming about charlie and bryan, then it sequed into charlie and tyler then it was charlie and chris then the cat knocked something over and went back to sleep and started this strange dream about driving around santa monica or somethin with J, following you, you were leading us somewhere
Murr: and we turned down a side street and ran into a fence and the engine killed and flooded and wouldn't start again and J was bitching at me about it being my fault
Reyn: ahh
Murr: and you called and started laughing about you knew I couldn't keep up and I told you what happened and you're like shit I'll turn around
Murr: and J kept bitching and got out of the car and went to talk to the lady that owned the house and came back and started to bitch at me again and the fucker called and woke me up