Friday, November 11, 2005

Trying To Get Home 11/11/05

So besides the fact that today is a double digit.. 11/11, the dream I had a bit ago before I woke up was kind of strange.

I was back in Memphis and not with friends of family, at least not people that I knew from the past to be. Something happened and then.. I wanted to go home, so I had someone drive me except by the time we got over to Knight Arnold and Mendenhall I forgot what street you had to turn on to get to Cristil. I could not, for the life of me, remember. I keept passing Newberry where my school was on and saying no no you went too far, turn around, and we'd get back to Knight Arnold and it was too far again. The constant back and forth and turning down streets, lost while looking for that one fucking street to turn down. I even tried going down Knight Arnold to turn down the other street to get to Cristil, but of course as soon as we did, I forgot that street name too.

Well, just for reference since I looked it up:

Mendenhall to Scottsdale
Scottsdale to Cristil
or
Knight Arnold to Dothan
Dothan to Cristil

That was one of the most aggrivating dreams I've ever had in my life. I should have known that, living there for eleven years. And everytime I got close something made me forget. I have the feeling that it was a "red herring" dream so to speak just to keep me distracted from something else. And... since I know Reyn is still asleep because I can feel the pull, going back to bed now.