Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Fight 11/1/05

Um.. Reyn and I were living near each other in Louisiana. Reyn's J was an ass. My J wasn't around. Jon and Kate were being themselves and hanging around asking lots of questions and being pains but it was nice.

We had been sitting around for a few hours talking, and.. I said something about how next life, we should try to just bypass everyone else and just be together, because after all these years of obviously not getting to be with each other first it'd be nice..

Reyn went off on me and told me to stop my wishful thinking and just get over the fact that I wasn't important enough to come first so I could just come around towards the end like always and fix all the mistakes and be dropped as soon as they were.

And so.. Reyn left, the kids and J went with and.. even in the complex there was like.. no emotion no interaction, nothing anymore it was just gone. And I got so pissed off about it and was selfish enough to not do my job there and Reyn wound up getting attacked and died.

And.. whenever I woke up I tried calling for a long time, in the dream. No answer for a few days.. and when I finally did get through you didn't even know me at all.



I have no idea where this came from or why, but I can't handle another one like this.